Bed Bug Heat Treatment By T3
Serving Monmouth & Ocean County
Choose T3 Heat And Your Bed Bugs Are Gone. T3 Bed Bug Heat Treatment- What To Expect
1. T3 will arrive in an unmarked vehicle to thoroughly inspect your home. The inspection is conducted by a T3 bed bug technician AND a bed bug dog.
2. The bed bug dog will pinpoint the exact spots in your home that need treatment. This allows us to treat only where necessary rather than the entire house or building. This will make the procedure less invasive and reduce your cost considerably.
3. Heaters and temperature monitors are set up throughout the infested areas and will kill all the bed bugs within hours without the use of chemicals. Our customers are happy to eliminate the use of chemicals and are also happy that they don't need to replace carpets, clothes, toys, bedding and so on.
T3 Heat Guarantee
T3 provides a full 60-day guarantee on our heat treatment. If bed bugs are not completely eliminated we will come back and re-treat at absolutely no cost to you.
Why Heat Treatment?
There is considerable research that shows bed bugs thermal death point is around 120 degrees Fahrenheit and bed bugs at all stages of life will be dead in less than one minute at this temperature.
Treating with heat allows you to kill all the Bed Bugs within the treatment area at once. As opposed to conventional treatments which require multiple visits.
Another advantage of heat treatment is that all Bed Bugs are killed without the use of chemicals.
How Heat Treatment Works
We begin by raising the temperature in the treatment zone to 120°F over approximately an 8 hour period. During this time our crew will monitor the temperature. Fans are used to circulate the heat and make sure the temperature is evenly raised throughout the treatment area.
Re-entry is permitted as soon as the area returns to normal temperature.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment vs. Conventional Treatment
|Heat Treatment||Conventional Treatment|
|Effectiveness||One Visit||Multiple Visits|
*Similar price when preparation cost is included
3 Keys to a Successful Bed Bug Extermination:
1. Bring Heat. Specialized high output electric heaters are placed and continually adjusted throughout the space, introducing and re circulating heated air with a temperature target of 120 F not to exceed 135 F.
2. Monitor. Temperatures are monitored in real time from a remote location using wireless sensors and also by hand with infrared handheld devices to ensure lethal temperatures safely reach all bedbugs in structure.
3. Move Air: Specialized high output fans move heated air throughout the space to ensure heat is evenly distributed and able to reach all spaces within treatment area.
What Else Do You Need To Know About Treating Bed Bugs With Heat...
- Preparing the space prior to treatment is an important part of a successful treatment.
- We will work with you to form a complete preparation plan.
- Most often the treatment will last approximately 8 hours and you can return to your home the same day.
- Your bed bug problem will be eliminated by the time you return.
The first step in a successful bed bug elimination program is a thorough inspection of the area. Because of how quickly bed bugs reproduce you'll want to have the inspection done immediately. Do not wait. We can send a trained professional to your house right away. Call now.